Guidelines for paper submission
You are kindly invited to submit abstracts on research that you wish to present as a free paper during the meeting, either orally or as a poster. Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting an abstract.
Abstracts must be submitted online on the Congress website.
Abstracts sent by e-mail, post or fax will not be accepted.
Submissions will be evaluated by the scientific committee, who will select abstracts for oral or poster presentation (abstracts not accepted for oral presentation will be accepted for poster presentation).
Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference app.
Guidelines for submission of abstracts
- Abstracts must be submitted no later than 20-02-2020
- Notification of acceptance (oral or poster) will be given by congress website.
You can download the
sample abstract file
- 1.Presenting authors must register for the conference for acceptance of abstract.
- 2.Your work must be original and must not have been published in other conferences.
- 3.Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- 4.Titles should be entered in the “Title” field (not as part of the abstract) and should contain no more than 100 characters including spaces.
- 5.Abstract text will not be more than 300 words.
- 6. Abstracts cannot contain tables or figures.
- 7. Authors’ names and institutions should be entered in the appropriate fields. The following data is needed for the “institution” field – name of the institution, department, city and country.
- 8. Abstracts must contain 3-6 keywords
9. The abstract should be informative, containing:
- Back ground
- 10. Abstracts that do not conform to the above guidelines will not be accepted.
- 1. All presentations are to be done digitally with computers and LED projectors. The Organizer will provide the projector and computer for the presentation. Data on video tapes cannot be displayed.
- 2. Only Windows PCs are available at the presentation room. Please make your presentation on a Windows PowerPoint 2016 or 2019 and save the data on a USB flash drive or CD-R/CD-ROM. If using Macintosh PowerPoint to create your presentation, please bring your own laptop.
- 3. Font Guidelines:
- - Confirm a font size of AT LEAST 24 points for body text and 36-40 points for headings.
- - Light colored text on a dark background is advised.
- - Avoid using red or green-up to 5% of the population is red-green color blind.
4. If using video, make sure that the video file can be played using the following software:
Windows: Windows Media Player, WMV format recommended. (If using video, we recommend bringing your own laptop.)
Macintosh: QuickTime Player
- 5. When using links or hyperlinks for still images, videos, graphs, etc., please make sure to save the original data and confirm that the links work within your presentation. Also, please double check your presentation on an alternate PC beforehand.
- 6. When linking picture, graph or video files in PowerPoint, make sure to keep a backup copy of your files and confirm that they work from within your presentation. In addition, please note that adding picture file into your presentation may result in a large PowerPoint file size. Please resize picture files to before importing to prevent an unwieldy file size.
- 7. Please note that you cannot use PowerPoint’s “Presenter View” function during your lecture.
- 8. There are no limitations to the number of slides, and video presentations are also accepted as long as it is within the allotted time frame.
- 9. Presentation data’s file name format must be _”.
- 10. Be sure to bring a backup copy of your presentation with you to the conference.
Posters will be presented as iPosters (interactive screens in the exhibition). Presenters will be notified via mail and given instructions on how to upload their content. You will therefore not have to produce a physical poster for onsite
- 1. You can download sample template PPT file
- 2. Keep materials clear and concise. Produce material that is legible from a distance of at least one meter.
- 3. For legibility, a minimum font size of 28 points and a maximum of 600 words are recommended.
- 4. Use a layout for your poster that follows the main headings used in your abstract, i.e., Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- 5. Include your e-mail address on your poster to assist viewers with contacting you later.